Moonlight Stroll Concert Series at Sonnenberg Gardens
*The event has already taken place on this date: Fri, 08/02/2019
Sonnenberg’s own Finger Lakes Wine Center will offer wine by the glass and locally brewed beer for sale each evening. Light snack food will also be available for purchase. All performances will be held on the Mansion veranda. Chairs will be setup on the lawn for seating but guests are encouraged to bring lawn chairs and blankets as well as family, friends or that special someone for an evening out under the stars and strolls through beautiful gardens as live music floats in the air.
2019 Performer Schedule
- June 28, Paulsen & Baker, with Chaapel with folk, rock, and “good time” music
- July 5, Nightfall After Dark with 60’s, 70’s, & 80’s rock
- July 12, Tullamore Celtic Band and dancers from The Drumcliffe School of Irish Dance with traditional Celtic music
- July 19, Rochester Metropolitan Jazz Orchestra with Jazz in the tradition of Count Basie
- July 26, Panloco Steel Band with Caribbean music and steel drums
- August 2, Neville Francis & The Riddim Posse with Caribbean sounds including Ska, Rock Steady, and Reggae
Admission at the gate or by presale tickets. The gates will open at 7:30 PM. All concerts will be held rain or shine.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.