Naples Grape Festival 2019
*The event has already taken place on this date: Sun, 09/22/2019
Since 1961, the grape festival is held every September in our valley to celebrate the areas grape harvest, talented artisans, wine makers, local and regional music and cuisine. The Naples Grape Festival is held at the Naples High School Grounds located at 154 N Main St, in Naples, across the street at Memorial Town Hall, from 10am until 5pm, rain or shine. Come and enjoy wine, food, arts, crafts and local/regional music. Bake a pie for the World's Greatest Grape Pie Contest and sample every thing "grape" that our valley has to offer.
- For over 20 years we have been proud to showcase the craftsmen of the Finger Lakes. All of our art displays are reviewed by a jury of independent artists to insure the selections for sale on the festival grounds of Memorial Town Hall and at the Naples High School are hand made and high quality. Throughout the show you will find arts and crafts for every taste and budget.
- Festivals and great food go together and we work hard to insure the guests at our festival have a marvelous selection of edibles to choose from.
- Every year, the Naples Grape Festival selection committee listens to local and regional musical artists and bands searching for the right blend of rock, blues, jazz and original music to get your feet tapping and your heart singing.
- For all those aspiring and accomplished pie bakers out there, we welcome your entry to the World's Greatest Grape Pie Contest. Judging begins at noon and winners announced at end of judging and score compilation. Trophies and checks for the winners are presented at the contest.
- The Naples Grape Festival proudly features the wines of the Finger Lakes Region. The wine tasting tent will be located on the Main Street sidewalk in front of Memorial Town Hall at the festival. Admission for the wine tasting tent is $15 per person this year and we will check your ID at the door so please be prepared.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.
Naples Grape Festival
The event has already taken place on this date:
10 am - 5 pm
Free admission, but please note that Admission for the wine tasting tent is $15 per person.