Moonlight Happy Hour at Sonnenberg Gardens
*The event has already taken place on this date: Fri, 08/02/2019
Besides the Wine Center, the Greenhouses will also be open to the public at this time but please note that the rest of the park, mansion, and concert area will not be open until 7:30 pm. All concerts begin at 8 pm.
Free to the public but alcohol for purchase to 21 and over only with ID.
2019 Performer Schedule for concert series following Moonlight Happy Hour
- June 28, Paulsen & Baker, with Chaapel with folk, rock, and “good time” music
- July 5, Nightfall After Dark with 60’s, 70’s, & 80’s rock
- July 12, Tullamore Celtic Band and dancers from The Drumcliffe School of Irish Dance with traditional Celtic music
- July 19, Rochester Metropolitan Jazz Orchestra with Jazz in the tradition of Count Basie
- July 26, Panloco Steel Band with Caribbean music and steel drums
- August 2, Neville Francis & The Riddim Posse with Caribbean sounds including Ska, Rock Steady, and Reggae
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.