Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
NOTE: Metalsmithed Jewelry Classes are interactive and involve physical activity with emphasis on hand eye coordination. Please make sure to wear close-toed sneakers or boots, jeans and a cotton t-shirt. Do NOT wear flip-flops, open toed shoes or highly flammable clothing. If you any have concerns with your vision, hearing, hand dexterity or mental health please contact Arc + Flame Center at 585-349-7110 before signing up for this class. We want to ensure the best possible class experience for all of our students!
- Monday, December 7th: Hammered Rings (6pm-9pm)
- Monday, January 11th: Cuff Bracelet (6pm-9pm)
- Monday, February 8th: Hammered Rings (6pm-9pm)
- Monday, March 8th: Earrings (6pm-9pm)
- Monday, April 12th: Pierced Pendant (6pm-9pm)
- Monday, May 17th: Hammered Rings (6pm-9pm)
- 3 hour class period
- Enrollment: 2 to 8 students
- All materials and equipment use included in course cost
- Sterling Silver materials subject to additional fee during class (optional)
- Experience required: None
- Complimentary coffee and vending machines available
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.